If you are interested in learning more about advocating for quality public education in Guilford County, here are a few steps:
- Read the GEA’s 2018 Legislative Priorities Report
- Participate in the GEA’s next Let’s Talk Education session.
- Volunteer with GEA during Community Reader Day
- Attend Board of Education meetings
- Write your legislator to express your support for education funding.
- Write an editorial for the local paper to express your support for public schools.
To learn more about GEA’s Strategic Advocacy project, click here.